- Contact details of the department of physics.
- List of academic staff by division and group
- A list of the telephone and email addresses of everybody in the department
- Printable: phone list / email list
- Who does what?
- Online Timetables:
- Colloquia held in the Department
- Links to local websites
- Information about the history of the department
- Information for visitors
- Important: information on the new Exchange based email system. Pop-hub users must migrate by summer 2007.
- Configuration information for Physics mail.
- Departmental Diary (local)
- Departmental Mailing Lists.
- How to access the Physics webmail facility.
- How to use the Oce 3165 photocopier as a printer.
- How to use the Oce 3165
photocopier as a scanner.
- Scanned files available at http://phys.strath.ac.uk/photocopier.
- How to use the Windows XP Backup tool with the backup server.
- How to add papers to the Selected Publications database.
- Online booking form for SUPA video conference room (JA 8.13)
- Laptop & projector bookings (local)
- Marks return procedure
Departmental logos (These logos are not official University logos and will not confer official status on any document)
|Departmental logo 1, colour with text on the right||Jpeg (81 kB)||PDF (494 kB)|
|Departmental logo 2, colour with text on the left||Jpeg (103 kB)||PDF (502 kB)|
|Colour university logo||
Jpeg (149 kB)
PDF (309 kB)
Jpeg (282 kB)
swf (3 kB)
Give your talks in style: use the Departmental Style. You may have seen the University-approved PowerPoint templates. They are nice but not quite perfect: the university banner is in bright colours detracting from your nice data. Furthermore, the banner is at the top, which is the part of the projection screen that can be seen by everybody in the audience and therefore this is where your nice data should go. Thus, download the template with a difference: this template uses a grey banner (neutral, not detracting), which is placed at the bottom. The Departmental template comes as a a PowerPoint 2003 file (.ppt, 159 kB) and opens in slide-master view, which you can save as a PowerPoint template.
- More University logos can be downloaded from the Strathclyde Branding page.